Voting

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

SURPRISE!

I haven't been here much because I have been crazy busy. So I had may as well get right to the surprise.

When this mom asked me to make her baby's bedding, I was thrilled! She is very special to me and that made this project even more important. Since I am a Paralyzed Perfectionist, this project took a little longer than I (and the mom) hoped it would, but I am pleased with the result.

So, without further delay, here it is!

Bumpers are teal on the inside and the monkey print is on the outside. The tiny print is the trim and ties on the bumpers and crib skirt is fashioned to match the window valance which folds back to reveal an applique palm tree; the folds are held by buttons, covered in the trim fabric.






The quilt is teal on one side and monkey print on the reverse. Of course the trim makes the cording and it is hand tied. The monogrammed pillow was made from the left over teal.

I am so happy with how this project turned out and mom was too!
I just can't believe that I didn't get a picture of Baby JT in his new room.

Ok, so it would have been a little difficult since I was holding him the whole time!

No comments: