Voting

Thursday, November 12, 2009

More things!

A bride reconnected and asked me to help her with a gift for her husband for their 2nd anniversary. The traditional 2nd anniversary is cotton so she left it up to me. She told me that he loves to cook and enjoys good wine. My suggestion was a wine bag to use when they go out to dinner at a BYOB. She liked the idea and asked me to personalize it like this:

She filled the bag with some of his favorite good wines. Nice gift!

One of the most unconventional brides I have met is the curator of an historical museum in Philadelphia. She has 4 bridesmaids and gave each of them pashminas with a Liberty Bell on the corner. Another unique idea!

She even had me make one for her. Her liberty bell included her wedding date.
Congratulations Dena and Pat!

No comments: