Voting

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Another fun day with THE KID

I have been wanting to go to the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire for a few years now and when I got the email about Children's Weekend, I thought, "Yeah, 2 birds; one stone".

Whoa! People actually come dressed like gypsies, maidens, wenches, etc (body parts busting from their garb, and all...makes for a hard time hiding the tatoos!). Whole families. I couldn't help but feel sorry for some of the children who's moms dressed these poor little darlings in velvet and leather clothing in the sweltering August heat! What the heck is wrong with people?

We were first met by some really tall guys.

Then there were some pretty ladies.


Gotta love these outfits: The Kid had more fun than The PopPop on the swinging boat!













But they both had fun on the elephant! $15!?!?!?!?!?!???? WHAT?????
Ok, so this kid was cute:

The horses were a big hit. Yeah, I was there, too....making sand art (woohoo!).
In any event, The Kid had fun that day but The PopPop sure was beat when it was over.

God, I love having this kid all to ourselves!

No comments: