Voting

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Finesse

Finesse is the name of my 'business'. I say 'business' (in quotes), because it is really more of a hobby than a job. I love creating pretty things. When planning my daughter's wedding, I realized how much demand there is for personalized gifts, and so Finesse was born.

That was four years ago and I still love it.

One of the most touching gifts I have made was for Becky, who wanted something special for her sister-in-law-to be. This bride was to be married in Punta Cana and was to be surrounded by all those who was important to her, except the most important person; her father.

This is what we came up with. It is the bride's and groom's names and wedding date over her father's monogram. I think it is a lovely sentiment and Becky later told me that her new sister-in-law loved it.
Another bride wanted a handkerchief for her groom that had their monogram on it.

This is the more typical design...
...but I really like working with a customer to make something unique, just for them.









No comments: