Voting

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Swirl, Baby!

I have been really busy this week; thus the reason for my slacking, again!
This group of ladies I know have been busy preparing a "care package" for one of our own.

T was on vacation and went into pre-term labor. Within hours, Baby T was welcomed into the world. Her weight was 2lbs 10oz and she was 14 inches and her gestational age was 28 weeks 3 days!

BabyT was flown to Cooper University Hospital's NICU where she remained for 18 days. While we were preparing the package, Baby T stabilized and was transferred to a hospital closer to her home; a good sign that things are progressing nicely. This news was a good thing in more ways than one. Mom and Dad live about 45 minutes away.

Anyway, I decided to contribute some handmade, custom baby items. I looked up the nursery registry and tried to "copy" the bedding as best I could. What do you think?

There is an "inside joke" that I wanted to capture as well:

I have one more thing to finish before I wrap this project up and mail it off so I am going to get to it!

No comments: