Voting

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A most fun day at the beach

The husband & I decided to take a day and go to the beach with Gson. I forgot how much fun it is to be at the beach with a little one.
I really did not expect what happened, since he just began getting his face wet. Little by little, he went into the water.Ok, that wasn't too bad. The water was actually really nice even though it wasn't very hot at the beach.
Sometimes it's hard getting a great shot at the beach!By the end of the first hour, he was body surfing! I almost had a heart attack a few times.
After lunch, we went to the amusement park, on the boardwalk. Pop-Pop took him up the slide and he said he wanted to go alone! (I think Pop-Pop was a little disappointed!) So, I gave them some more tickets so they could go again...together.

Not sure who laughed harder.

After we spent all of our tickets at the park, we went to see Lucy the Elephant.


The walk up the winding steps was hard (and a little scary) but the view at the top was worth it!

I can't wait to go to the beach again. I may make it a weekly habit!



No comments: